Yoga means “union” and it is a flowing and grounding practice designed to stoke the inner fire and cleanse both body and mind of the clutter that no longer serve us. It teaches us to “let go”, filter out distractions and “just be”. We begin to feel freer, less reactive in stressful situations and more at peace within ourselves.
In union, there is no separation. Spirit is mind, mind is body and all have to be balanced to live a free and happy life. Yoga and meditation is a direct path to becoming more aware of all of ourselves and from here we can make more life-enhancing choices.
Anyone can do Kundalini Yoga. If you can breathe and move, it will benefit you. There is no need to be flexible or fit, in fact no previous experience of yoga required to achieve results in your very first class. Some postures require a degree of mobility and there are always adaptations to suit individual needs.
Kundalini Yoga is a transformative, powerful and yet practical yoga. It works quickly to bring both grace and balance to your life and the ability to remain calm and centred through all of life’s challenges.
Through the use of postures, breathing, mantras, relaxation and meditation, Kundalini Yoga will help to:
- Increase your health & immunity
- Strengthen your nervous & glandular system
- Reduce stress & increase your vitality & stamina
- Release stress, old patterns & limitations
- Calm the mind & bring you inner peace
- Gain inner strength, courage & character
- Bring you self love, trust & compassion
- Help you to meet challenges in your life
- Awaken awareness and consciousness
Class Prices for Kundalini Yoga
8 week course : A Journey through the chakras £80
Drop-in price of £13.00 per class