11th Feb – 18th Feb 2020
A kundalini yoga retreat in Morocco with Karen and Kirsty
Join us for a blissful, restorative, empowering week-long Kundalini Yoga retreat set in a traditional Moroccan boutique beachfront guest house. With Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Yoga Nidra, deep relaxation, beach life and with an average temperature of 24 and up to 11 hours of sunshine a day, we will begin to slowly unfold and release any stress, anxiety or tension we’ve been holding. We will be working with practices designed to empower, restore confidence, energy and motivation. Letting go of the old, the stagnant and bringing in the new, the fresh. Come and experience the power and the magic of your true nature, peel back the layers of a dark winter and awaken your inner sun. The retreat is suitable for both newbies to Kundalini Yoga and those who want to deepen their practice.
“This is the most amazing experience. Emotional, nourishing, calming, energising. Every human needs to take this time for themselves to reconnect and be guided back to yourself by Karen & Kirsty. I am lighter, I have slept, I am ready to take a risk and reach my potential, shine my light. Thank you Karen & Kirsty for the food, the love, the space and the wisdom.” Anna
- 7 nights accomodation in traditional comfortable rooms in boutique beachfront guesthouse
- 3 delicious meals per day ~ vegetarian/ vegan menu or opt to include fresh locally sourced seafood
- Group transfers from Agadir airport
- 2 Kundalini yoga and meditation sessions daily ~ morning and evening practice in a gorgeous yoga shala with sea view
- Yoga nidra, guided visualisation, deep relaxation
- Excursion and picnic to Paradise valley, including a visit to an argan oil collective
- 2 days surfing lessons with wetsuits and surfboards included or relaxing on the beach days
- Shopping trip to traditional moroccan market/souk
- Afternoon relaxing at luxury infinity pool
- Hammam ~ traditional moroccan massage and spa experience (optional extra ~ not included in price around £25)
- BBQ and dancing (optional extra ~ not included price around £15)
- The rediscovery of the creative expression of your body
- The awakening of your life force and inner fire
- The letting go of what no longer serves you, creating space for more flow in your life
L ́Auberge is a reinvention of a traditional Moroccan beachfront house, in Taghazout’s oldest venue. Upscale guest house style with a boutique vibe. Metres from the beach in the heart of the village the Auberge offers clean, simple but thoughtfully decorated and designed rooms.
3x shared showers & Bathrooms
Room 1 – double /twin room £625pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Room 2 – double /twin room £625pp based on 2 sharing As single occupancy £700
Room 3 – twin room ocean view £625pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Room 4 – triple room with ocean view £625 based on 3 sharing BOOKED
Room 5 – single room with ocean view £700 based on single occupancy BOOKED
Room 6 – single room with ocean view £700 based on single occupancy BOOKED
1x shared Shower & bathroom
Room 7 – double room £625pp based on 2 sharing As single occupancy £700
Room 8 – double/twin room with En-suite & ocean view £750pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Room 9 – double/twin room with En-suite & ocean view £750pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Room 10 – double/twin room with Ensuite & ocean view £750pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Room 11 – double/twin room with ocean view £625pp based on 2 sharing BOOKED
Kirsty and Karen, both long time teachers of this transformative practise, will create a safely held, nurturing space for you to fully immerse yourselves into these ancient practices, to unlock your energy pathways, and to reconnect with your true self and to come away from the week refreshed, rejuvenated and empowered.
“Fabulous yoga retreat. Definitely let some stuff go and made space for the person I am. Fantastic teachers to guide you. A great location. Fantastic spirit. I wouldn’t change a thing.” Carol
How to book
This retreat will fill fast so if you are keen to join us, please do book quickly, £150 initial non-refundable deposit will hold your place.
We are offering a 10% early bird discount if booked before the end of August.
Next please email email@example.com to let us know you have booked, and to let us know which room number you would like to be in (and if single supplement or not). And the balance is due before the 10th December.
Flights are currently £70 return with EasyJet (Gatwick to Agadir) on the early Tuesday morning, returning the following Tuesday afternoon (flights not included). Please e-mail us to let us know as soon as you have booked your flight.
“Transformational retreat run by two blissful ladies. It was such a treat! Can’t thank you both enough. You’re such a fantastic team.” Gill